Our field of intervention concerns mainly the studies, the follow-up of construction and installation of fixed or floating solutions for new technologies of turbines. We design mooring and anchoring systems in order to test the energy performance of tidal turbines and thus contribute to the nautical reliability of the systems.
• Mooring of the Hydrotube tidal turbine platform (Bordeaux – Pont d’Aquitaine)
• Mooring of the Urabaila © platform (Bayonne – RO-RO pontoon)
• Development studies for InStream Energy Europe
• Adaptation of the Bilbao platform for Hydroquest’s tidal turbine – 4 transverse flow turbines technology
• Design and mooring of the Quebec platform for the Design Pro Automation tidal turbine – 2 transverse flow turbines technology
Because we truly believe in the potential of these maturing technologies, and in the installation of tidal turbine farms, we support all public or private MRE initiatives. World-renowned industrialists and national energy companies call on our skills. We are the interface to allow the first to settle (mooring, anchoring, platform…), and the second to consider the exploitation of future production sites (sub-sea cable, access and work on board…)